~I am this tiny little pawn here on Earth bidding my time away until I can meet my Abba.~
Life has been interesting in my 22nd year. We have had our scares, our happy times, sad times,and we have had turmoil. I have felt like my heart has been everywhere else but the present. It yearns for the future, it struggles with the past, and yet I can barely find the time to make it present for the present. All these cravings and wantings of the heart is hard to deal with. You want so much but it doesn't feel like you have any time. "Just live" is a powerful saying. Two little words that rarely anyone takes the time to meditate on. These are the 2 words that I have been seeking out. I have never found peace till I found this saying.
It's so frustrating, wanting and running. I have done enough in my life time. There are still goals and dreams that I want to achieve. There is still the old side of me that runs constantly at high speed and pushes for 100% in everything. However, the new saying that governs me now is "Just Live." Now, don't get me wrong. It doesn't mean give up everything and just let what happens, happen. No, it means to live in the present. It means that things will come to give you opportunity or to take it away. It means that where you need to go, will come. It means that right now you need to make your present the best place there is with what you have. The ultimate meaning is that you live without stressing.
I found God when I decided to just live. I found more peace than normal. I can't worry anymore. My heart has had enough. I decide on good strong moral decisions, so that I don't worry how to make it through each day. I have stopped fighting and stopped looking so far into the future. These goals will reach achievement one day. If I take my time and have fun along the way, it makes the celebration that much sweeter. God really meant it when he said "Lay your burdens on me." He will provide. So just give up and live!
No comments:
Post a Comment