Update!
I got a job writing for the University of Colorado Denver, I'll be writing and maintaining a separate blog writing how "inspirational" my life is while keeping up on online classes. Other kids will be able to ask me questions about taking online classes and I get to update them on my journeys (which are possible via online courses).
It was unexpected to get the job as I just said "what the heck, I'll give it a try." Low and behold, I got it.
On the other side of news. The trip to Minnesota was great, wedding shower was a lot of fun, and seeing everyone after 2 years-good idea. Now I'm back in CO, living with Ryan's parents. (bless you guys) and just trying to find a second job now.
My summer classes are going good. By God's grace I'm keeping up. (sort of) I got to write a play this summer called "The Crucified." Interesting? Indeed, but does no justice to the book I'm writing. Books always create more imaginative pictures and greater plots and schemes....reading a play, not so much. Seeing a play, good, but part of the imagination is cut out of it.
I went and saw my Uncle Bob's play at the theater in MN called The Theater in the Round. The play they put on was called "Room Service." He did a great job as well as his fellow actors did. It was great to go see a play again.
Besides all of this- I'm trying to down size all my STUFF! I do have more than I thought. I've already made plenty of trips to Good Will and the Saga continues. Oh well!
Thats all for now! In about 3 weeks I will have the results of my PET scan that will take place on July 23rd. So, check up around that time. Important news to follow!
No comments:
Post a Comment