So, my lovely sister told me that my blogs were coming up when you searched my name.
Since I'm in the market for a new job, I didn't want employers seeing that I had cancer.
Here is the thing.... I've made the blog private. If anyone wants to read it, I need to add their name and email to the list of readers. If people are asking you about my blog and saying that they want to read it, even if I don't know them, please send me their name and email address. I'll be happy to add them to the list.
Anyway! Today marks the one year anniversary of being engaged. On January 20th, that will mark being together for 2 years? Oh who knows. Oh well, we won't be celebrating that one anyway, since we will be married!
Speaking of weddings, we have 3 months to go. It's awfully stressful. I turn into a whole different person with so much stress on me. For one, I clean like a mad man. So, as you can imagine, my house is pretty freaking clean. There are no others words to describe. Except for the closet, I spent two hours in there trying to organize....I finally came to the conclusion that I need two dressers. One for Ry and one for me. Hence the search continues for a queen size mattress, a futon, and two dressers from IKEA. This is an epic long search everyone.
The day also marks the first full week of making it through without any severe pain and draining depression. Yes, it's taking quite awhile to recoup from chemo. I've noticed that when I'm really tired, those lovely things come out to play. Finally, I set a going to bed time and a waking time.
So there is an update.... Things are going along.
p.s.- Yeah, I'm looking for a new job. I hate this one.
1 comment:
Thanks for adding me to the ones who can read this! I hope Ryan will write on here:)
Praying all goes well with the last of the wedding plans!
Pray you can find a better job. I can't believe it's been almost a year since you found out you had cancer. To me it doesn't seem like it's been that long, but to you i'm sure it's felt a lot longer.
Praying for you and Ryan! Keep me posted on how you both are doing:)
Love ya!!
Post a Comment