Sunday, November 1, 2009

Updates Updates Updates!

Alright, so it's been awhile since I've written. So sorry.

If you haven't heard already:
1) I got my port out. It's gone! All done with cancer.
2) Mom and dad are moving back to Colorado.
3) We have less than 2 months till the wedding.
4).....I don't know what 4 is.


Right now I'm on the battle for health insurance. Some people scorn Obama for trying to fix the health care system. Oh please. At least he is trying to help out those in need! Health insurance companies would rather see hundreds of thousands die than to help them out with paying medical bills. Terrible truth huh? But no no no no no!!! DON'T FIX THE ALREADY BROKEN SYSTEM!

Honestly! Most of you don't know what it is like to be 20 and being denied health insurance. Do you?!

Ok, I'm done with my fit and my soap box.
Anyway!!! The next issue on my list is my car: yes, my CAR. It's practically broken and I've tried fixing everything.
We have replaced the: Distributor cap, rotor, spark plugs, wires, fuel filter, air filter, and the mass air flow sensor. I have changed the oil, transmission fluid, and rotated the tires. Soooooo.... what the heck. It takes such a long time to warm up, and if you don't let it warm up...well then you can't drive it. It dies. You can try as many times to get that car going, and kill the engine in the process, and it will still not run for you.

Besides that, I've been in one heck of a mood. They took out the port and BAM! My mood changed drastically. I'm loving it.

Forwarn- I'm going to switch my name on this blog..just a little change. Apparently, the blog still shows up on a web search. I'm not liking that, so just a slight change in the name.

Will write later!

Bye!

No comments: