The wedding is in 2 weeks. I'm about to pass out with stress. I have decided that in 5 or 10 years, I will renew the vows but this time I'm going to switch the wedding to the best, grandest, and most beautiful wedding you have ever seen!!! I and Ryan will hike up in the valley between Grey's and Torrey's Peaks in Colorado. In that valley, surrounded by 14ners and wild flowers, we will renew our vows. I mean come on!!! Who needs a church to resemble God and his presence? Why not be out in the most beautiful place he has ever created. In nature you will find God's strength, love, and beauty. Whoever can make it up to 12,000 ft elevation and then hike another mile or so up higher, can come and attend. How does that sound? Perfect? Beautiful? I think so. I saw a picture of that valley with all my family hiking up. It was perfect. Anyone you could ever want right there in the most majestic place there is. The Cadet Chapel has nothing compared to those mountains.At any rate!!! I do love my fiancee, I do want to get married, I am grateful that my family can attend, and that I finally will get a Christmas that I can actually spend with more family than mom, dad, E and B. (no offense but now we have people to make fun of!) ;p
I'll be glad to finally be at the wedding and see my family...and then I think I will settle down.
At any rate!! Dad got a job! Woooo! Rio Rancho New Mexico to work for HP. Nice work dad and congrats!!! God is good and still with the family! (never left...)
Thats about it folks!! Here comes the wedding. *pass out* phew. Then off to Florida for a long needed vacation. Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment