Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Married!!!

The wedding went well! Thanks to Uncle Darius who was the pastor, all the relatives who came, Chicky who made a scene, and the parents who pulled it off! Woooo! It was a good wedding. It was a memorable one, with all the snow, cranky little ones, and last minute decisions.

Ryan and I are going to re-do our honeymoon. We had a ton of problems on that one. Oh well! Still got to spend 10 days with him!

Married life is going great. Ryan and I are so busy with school and work that we barely see each other, but we treasure the time that we have together. It all works out.

I have a job interview today, pray that it goes well. Dad has moved down to Rio Rancho and is liking HP.... I think. They are looking for a home to move into down there by May, when mom moves down.

My little nephew is due on March 1st!!! Cruiser? That may be the name... we are not too sure yet. I'm headed up to Minnesota in the summer. Until then I'm taking on full school and full work!

That's a little update. I will write more!! How are you? Doing well? I hope so!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Thanks for the blog updates. Its so funny that you mention the fridge cleaning. James usually has to leave the room when I do clean the fridge because I start throwing everything away and being really histerical about the whole thing. I think the vow renewal is a great idea! BTW, I didn't know the baby was due March 1st! That's when my boss is due with her baby boy. Anywho, I am soo glad to hear you got that job and I hope it is much better for you. I look forward to seeing you soon hopefully. Lots of love!!

Randy said...

You will have to let us know when you renew your vows. We want to be there. Congratulations on the new job. You are one busy person. Give us a call some time.
Happy Valentine's Day.
Randy and Cindy