We are doing well. Tired. But doing well. Going through work and school is definitely hard. However, not impossible. We really have to focus on balancing our time and figuring out date nights! We both graduate in 8 months (December). I get my bachelors and he gets his masters.
I recently had another scare at the doctors office with my thyroid. One said I had a nodule on my neck and the doctor who confirmed said that I had nothing but Hoshimoto's disease. This is different than hypothyroid, in the sense that your immune system attacks your thyroid as if it is a foreign body. It caused by environmental circumstances.
Besides that, my 21st birthday is coming up! Ry's 23rd birthday is coming up! Pretty exciting, in August we are going to do a wine tasting tour of Colorado. Did you know that we have a lot of wine creators around??? Yup!
Mom and Dad have moved down to Rio Rancho, Erica and Brian are doing great with the new little guy Finn, and Alex is growing up to be one smart cookie!!!! She's adorable. Finn is a very healthy baby and will probably be as smart as Alex! Mom and Dad's house is beautiful and Rio Rancho is a nice area. It's a comfortable area that's unique.
Well! That's about it right now. I'll be sure to write in a little!
Much love to everyone from Colorado!
2 comments:
Yay for turning 21! Enjoy your first drink! bwahahahaha
Happy 1yr Anniversary!!!!
Post a Comment