Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Tales of a Married Couple

Haha! My family knows I talk in my sleep. Ryan on the other hand didn't always get it. Last night I had fallen asleep before him, he was reading a book, and one thing about me is that I do some weird things when I'm not in the same environment (my sister knows what I'm talking about...). So, he finally gets up and turns off the light (mind you, I'm asleep and not used to sleeping with a light on). Then he gets into bed. Apparently, as Ryan says, when he got up to turn off the light I said, "Oh, so your finally coming to bed now, huh???" He replied, "Yup, I am." What a rude thing to say Jo!! I know, I can be pretty mean sometimes, unconsciously. (must get it from dad...) Here is the best part though:
Then he said I giggled and hid my face under the blanket. He asked me what was so funny and I replied, "Didn't you see it? The animal fell right on top of you!" Then I promptly turned away from him and went back to sleep. He cracked up and I slept right on through it all.

Hilarious, I know. Eh. Like I said, the old Jo is coming back. Most of the time I catch myself stomping into the bathroom, really angry, pissed off is more like it, at Ryan. Why am I mad? No clue. Why am I headed to the bathroom door and assuming I'm slamming the door on his face? Don't know. I just usually wake up when I shut the door and find myself sitting on the bathroom floor trying to calm down. Then I usually get scared and crawl back into bed. Excellent!!! I crack myself up! Don't get in the way of a person sleep walking... it'll never be great for you. Specially a pissed off one...

No comments: