Thursday, September 15, 2011

Oh Goodness...!

We made it, safe and sound, into the little town of Broken Bow. Ryan has settled into his new job. I am despising this little apartment, a little bit. It's a two bedroom apartment for only $350. However, like most of the places here, it's stuck in the 1940's... or older. It's really a hassle to get the the place to look "nicely put together." Big but awkward would be the correct phrase to use here.

Otherwise, I have seen enough cows to feed at least 3 nations. (as long as one of those nations isn't America, apparently we feast on meat more than I thought...) *shudder* My entire body hurts due to moving everything, my sinus kicked into full gear when the weather changed abruptly from 90 degrees on Monday to 44 degrees today, and you can definitely tell that we are Outsiders. I will not complain though, because I love this weather over summer and that I am proud to say I'm from Denver.

I am looking for a job but not really stressing over it. We may buy a house... I don't really know if I want to move again. :) So, this is the update that you get. I'll be blogging throughout the rest of the week.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Wow! I can't believe how fast everything happened for you guys. I can tell you from very recent experience, it will be hard to settle but you will eventually fit in and it will become your home. God answers our prayers is sometimes awkward ways that we wouldn't expect, but he has your best interest in mind. Since you're not working, you can always come visit Germany for a long time too. ;-)