I wish I could say that I didn't make an resolutions, but I'm a sucker for goals and challenges.
I would love to:
A: Start doing a lot more photography. Learning, shooting, and hopefully starting something big for it.
B: Obviously, like mostly everyone out there, eat healthier.
C: Run a few races. The first one being Get Your Rear in Gear with my sister up in MN. Then the Susan G. Komen race in Denver. Then probably the 5k in Garden of the Gods. Still looking and hunting for races, but that is the plan for now!
It's weird how we think that the start of the New Year is like a clean slate. How we think that everything just starts over. Really, does a new year ever feel new or different to you? Everything just keeps going the same way that it has been. Well, there is something to be said for the new motivation that comes our way. However, we can't forget that this is the only time of the year to spark our ambitions. Each day is a new day and not to be taken for granted. Go get it done... whatever needs to get done. No more excuses. "Yesterday you said tomorrow." Each day is slipping by. No more!!
No comments:
Post a Comment