Sunday, February 28, 2010

Finally Time.

Jo is back, finally. Everyone can breath again. I have realized this as I tore apart the small apartment we are living in, trying to reorganize and throw out useless items. I do this about 5-8 times per year. Psychotic? Yup. Organization is a breeze for me. Too much stuff makes my head hurt and go crazy. Right now on my living room floor is multiple tubs, multiple piles of trash, multiple bags to recycle, and clothes discarded everywhere. Beautiful picture! This is what I used to do all the time in order to clear my head and refocus on what things need to be done. Then cancer came and it all stopped. My drive was nowhere near to do anything. I have been working out from 30 minutes to an hour everyday. Walking is becoming easier for me.... considering I run on tread mill for awhile after 2 months.
My personality has changed, a lot. I think it's hard for some people to comprehend. Oh well. I'm still sweet but I have a hard side to me now... I don't think I take a lot of crap anymore and I'm definitely more vocal. I guess you could say that I'm half Jo and half Erica now. HAHA!
So being married has been good. We work together fairly well. Of course we have arguments but they aren't really that bad to mention. With me being the person who nags and pushes for communication constantly and keeps everything organized and running, and Ryan being fully driven to complete everything to 100% in everything he sets his mind to, we complete each other fairly well.

We are still figuring out how to handle everything. It different getting all aspects figured out. I have found a new job being a Montessori teacher (again) at a school up in Denver (not at Parker). The old job of writing for my college, UCD, has kept me on for this semester. Hopefully they will do the same for Fall '10. Ryan is working part-time at his usual job and will go full-time in the summer!!
We are reading Dave Ramsey right now, thanks to some good friends who borrowed the book to us. He has some good insights and I think Ryan and I are finally on the same page as finances go. The other thing that I'm a freak about is money. Ever since I started working, I've had a savings account.
Thank you to everyone who attended the wedding! It was fun, very short, and sad to see everything gone and done. It went by so fast!!! Ahhh!

Well, that's about it. More doctor's appointments are coming up soon. I'm feeling good about them. I'm trying not to worry so much about the future. I hope all is well with everyone! Thanks for your love and support. :)

No comments: