Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Guilt

There are moments in our lives that we are not proud of. I have several of those. The past does not define you. My past does not define me because I am constantly changing, hopefully for the better.

I could not write stronger words with any more conviction. That is the bottom line. I follow my heart now and I make mistakes. Those who forgive me are worth keeping in my life.

It's time to make the choice. It's the biggest moment in your life and sometimes you will regress back to being guilt ridden, but in the end hopefully you had made the decision and stuck to it... Make the choice to live free. Don't regret the past. Make the choice to love unconditionally. Be slow to anger. Be yourself and be proud. Just drop the guilt already. Start loving freely and the guilt will slowly fade. Change who you are, and the past won't matter anymore.

It takes time, but I will not allow someone to judge me. I will not allow to be judged for my past. I've asked for forgiveness and have forgiven myself.

<3 freely.

No comments: