Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cheese and Wine

~And by just sitting here, I knew the end was coming but did not fully acknowledge the idea. As if my senses unhooked themselves from my puppet strings, I knew that just as the coming summer heat would come, so would everything else, but felt nothing different. In the midst of that overwhelming idea came anew. I was completely alone, and would still be alone once those feelings crept back in and got me hooked back into their addicting ways.~


Wooo, it was hot today. The massive snow fall in the mountains has begun to run it's course down to our little towns in the foothills. Recently I have been exhausted. I have no idea way, so I blame it on the new heat. Ryan's birthday is next week, so is my mom's, and June 11th is my 2nd year anniversary. Has it really been two years already since I became a survivor? Hmmmm, that's interesting. Time goes by so quickly when you're older. I wonder why. Is it because life turns out to be less exciting? How knows!

Hopefully this summer Ry will get a new job, we will move out of this apartment and move onto the next stage of life.... whatever that is. In other news: My younger cousin Corey is going to Nepal to be a missionary for YWAM. He has already been to Africa, targeting the areas with AIDS. Since I love my cousins very much (was raised with them).... and thought to give it a try, I don't know how many read this blog, I have a message from him! (posted without his permission, but he'll get over it!)

"If you would like to be a part of what God is doing in Nepal ( I'm just being His hands and feet He is the one doing the work) the three of us still need a very good amount of money to be able to get to Nepal. If you would like to help us out click on the link below. The names of the three of us Corey Olson, Joy Engdahl and Rebekah Contarino, and our school is SOMD feel free to give to whoever any amount you feel led to give. Thank you for all of your prayers they are greatly appreciated. http://www.ywamorlando.org/studentpayment.asp "

In Nepal he will be taking on the Human Sex Trafficking industry which has terrorized the entire world for far too long. It's his passion to share God's love with those who have been touched by this terrible ordeal. (That's a short version of his story)

So, if you feel as if God has called you to give, whether it's a really little amount or big, please consider giving to his team to go to Nepal. He really is on fire for Christ to serve.

Well! That's all! Hope all is well! I'm tired and going to bed!

No comments: