I NEED A JOB!! Imagine me grabbing the sides of your face and pulling it about 4 inches from mine and saying these words with conviction. The need is not for money, it is for my sanity. I NEED TO DO SOMETHING WITH MY LIFE!
We attempted to put an offer down on a house but at this very moment, I believe the offer has fallen through. We won't go ahead with purchasing the building. :/ I had hope that I would get out of the apartment and get to revamp some stuff in the house. Negative on that motion. They asked for 79,900 we offered 63,000, they countered with 75,000, we said 67,000, and then they ended at 74,000. I said no, but we could do 70,000. That's our final offer. The Realtor said they probably won't go for it but she offered it anyway. Oh well!!!
I haven't been happy this week. It's been a struggle to get through. Dexter, the cat, is becoming my best friend. It feels like I am in solitary confinement. My stomach has had issues as well. Of course, it was panic mode. I hate stomach issues because they remind me of cancer.
So. It's just a waiting game now. Waiting for a job. Waiting for good recipes to come my way. Waiting for 2 years to pass by. Waiting. Waiting.
Ryan went and had allergy testing done. He is allergic to the entire state. He scores a 4 on most things like: corn, alfalfa, dogwood, and most grasses that grow here. Even olive trees? Uff Da. His whole back looked like a swelling of massive mosquito bites. Yuck!
So then! This was not a deep blog. It didn't have much meaning. This was just me talking about the changes of life.
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment