Sunday, October 16, 2011

Family and Free Flow Writing

After settling into Broken Bow, NE we left for a weekend trip to Colorado. Then, after returning home for one day, I set out for Minnesota to go catch up with the family up North. It proved to be one fun-filled trip. I probably ate Chipotle 3 times with Erica. Starbucks and Caribou Coffee added up to be about 5 times. :)

It was great being so busy, running around, seeing all the sights, and being around those who I love. Though, the good-byes always come back. Even though I am getting better at saying them, it's still tough. Especially when I know I have to leave to go back to a place that I barely can call home. Oye. I still don't really have a clear picture as to why God wants us here. Hopefully, he will reveal it sooner, rather than later. There is always a reason.

Also, being around my niece and nephew was exhausting. You would think this would help deter me from having any children... you know it would be my "birth control." Nope. This was not the case. I really want kids. I can't biologically have children but adoption is always there. So maybe adoption is in our future a little bit closer than we thought.

Being here has been a lot of stress off of my shoulders. It's such a slow pace around here. I am actually hoping for a job in which I can be utilized to my full potential. Until then, college classes next semester hopefully. I could be anything that I want. Ultra-sound technician? Dental Hygienist?? We'll have to see what strikes my fancy. Until then, trying to finish my book and get it published. Hopefully by Christmas it will be completed. It will take some hard work to get it done by that dead line.

Until I write again, enjoy some memories of mine. :) Audios!


No comments: