


I wanted to add some cheer to this site. So, what better than babies to cheer up everything?!
Here is my niece, who looks like she could be mine (people have asked me if I am her mother, creepy, but I do love her and would gladly take her if I could!). My sister and I commonly get messed up on the phone and for being twins. If we stand side by side and wear similar clothing, we can pass off as twins. LOL! Which is quite a compliment for me! However, she is married and 6 years older.
My niece is sooooo darn cute, I'm very bias, and will say she is the cutest baby alive. Alex also looks a whole lot like how my sister and I looked when we were babies. Kind of crazy. You look at my sister's baby pictures and mine....when we are three... and you might be able to tell who is who by the clothing and that's about it. Luckily, we have very different personalities. Isn't that right, E?
Here are some pictures my sister just sent to me of Alex attacking mustard and ketchup and loving up her mommy. :)
4 comments:
It's more a compliment to me than you to be confused as each other. Puhhleeeze! Yes, my nugget is the cutest thing ever. Thanks for all the wonderful compliments!
I love the pictures! E Driver keep up the wonderful job you are a doing as a mommy! Jo, you are a blessing to that little girl. She may not realize it now, but when she get's older she will look up to you! I'm glad to see that this little girl can make you smile, maybe even laugh. Thanks for the smile today!
Love you!
I beg to differ with you! I would be able to tell you two apart and it would not be due to the clothes you were wearing!!!! That Alex is a cutie, but I'm not sure if she beats her mom or auntie!
Can't wait to get my hands on her!!! :)
Love you!
I have to agree with Bonnie - I would be able to tell you both apart. You are two beautiful young ladies! And that Alex - what a cutie! I cannot wait to see her in person. Take care.
Post a Comment