So, I've been hearing a lot of Job from the bible. He lost everything and then got it all back later.
Now, I'm kind of thinking along the lines of Paul. You know, the one that gets bashed over and over and over and still praises God.
We are kind of stuck between these two stories. Which one is it going to be?
Or is it just karma choosing to pick my family and giving them all the hardships?
We've had a loss of job in the family. So now insurance questions, where to move to, and multiple other questions are coming up. Where are we going? What are we doing? Who knows.... I don't.
We won't know until Cobra policy comes out and if we can get a job in Colorado.
I was ready to move back in with my parents. However, this just happened the other day. So, moving back in with the parents? I'm not too sure... Moving up to Minnesota to finish my treatments? Possibly. If I do that, then I'll move back down here after a few months before December.
Wow. Could this get worse? Yes, and if you are apart of my family...well, you can always try to look on the bright side of things but I wouldn't count on anything.
2 comments:
I really have a question for you. If your parents really move to Minnesota would you really be happy doing that, and being away from Ryan? I don't want to see you making any choices your going to regret. I've done that and it's no fun. I'm praying that everything will work out and everyone will be staying right where they are.
I'm not sure why all this is happening, but somewhere close by is God, and he sees how you are all hurting. I can't change the way things are right now, but I love you all and i'm here for you!
Love you!
I have no answers for you, just know that I am your friend and I am here for you. Whatever I can do to help, let me know.
Post a Comment