I stopped work today. Kind of sad. I really do enjoy working. I enjoy being around people and challenging myself. Makes me feel accomplished. I really had some amazing people that I grew close to through cancer, while at work...there are good people there.
I want to do some more volunteering. In fact- I may just start up volunteering again through REI. I am headed to Denver zoo to help out for a day. :)
I'm anxious about getting a PET scan done at the end of June. Gosh, I hope it turns out good.
Chemotherapy round number 4 is coming up on Monday. I moved it so that I can enjoy my Easter.
Happy Easter everyone! Enjoy it! (and remember- it's not all about bunnies and candy. It's about a Resurrection.) :)
2 comments:
Hi Princess,
The perfect Easter Sunday would be going to an early sunrise service and then home to an Easter egg hunt with all of my kids. Those were the days! Enjoy your Sunday and our Lord's Resurrection!
Love to you and Ryan!
Have a wonderful Easter and enjoy his resurrection!
I'm glad you will be able to enjoy your weekend!
Enjoy your time with your family!
I hope you can go to church on Sunday!
I went to the Good Friday Service and God is speaking to me already through tears, and can't wait to hear what he has to tell me on Sunday!
Love you!!
Post a Comment