Monday, April 6, 2009

I love saying "My life has it's own hells.... Don't make yours, mine." I can talk to you about them and you can ask my opinion. We can try to find a solution together. However, if you make your issues mine by complaining that I'm not doing something about YOUR issues, then I'm going to have an issue.

I can't understand why people do something and then they get stuck... they turn to you... and complain that you are not doing anything to help them out. Wow. If you created something, deal with it.

This was totally off the topic of cancer. I'm kind of getting tired of this whole "cancer ordeal." Me wearing down and stressed out creates quite an interesting person. This is the last week of work though! Which is good and bad. I hope everyone has a good Easter. I do well when I do not have chemo. I do pretty bad while I am on chemo. I am changing into a person who cuts to the chase and if you've got something to say, then spit it out or forever hold your peace. (it works better this way.) I can totally see where you would think that I'm just turning into a cold hateful person. Honestly though, you should just try being open and honest with everyone in a loving way. It's very helpful relieving stress.

I am entirely ready for this weekend. Hunting for baskets, eggs, and going to church sounds amazing! I hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: