Monday, May 4, 2009

How Does it Roll?

Well, the sixth treatment is coming up. I am not thrilled about this.

A side note: thanks to all of you who want to donate to the relay-for-life under my name... more details will come, I wasn't expecting anyone to. So now I have to figure out how to donate. teehee.

I was talking to Ryan last night and chemo came up because I messed up saying a few words. I laughed and said he should correct me next time, if I mess up. Then we, well more-like I, got into talking about "chemo fog." Anyone know about this? Where sometimes you really, honestly, don't know what's going on around you and what you are saying and the memories are fuzzy. It's really a nuisance. However, you really don't care what you are saying because you feel so awful.
Anyway! Just another side effect...

I am slightly angry today, slightly annoyed, by the fact that even when you do feel like crap and when all you want is peace...but life still goes on.
I am tired and feel like an old lady. You sill have to deal with drama, school, and work though. bleh.

On the good side of things Ryan graduates this friday. I will be sure to post pictures of the event! Everyone is very proud of him!

1 comment:

Hope said...

What are you angry about? I know that you are tired of your chemo treatments and can understand that.I know I haven't been through it, but can see how it's getting old. Why wouldn't we want to support you through this relay? That puzzles me. For me it's an opportunity to show you I love you, and that i'm glad you are doing this, besides it's a good cause!!
Love you!