Thursday, May 14, 2009

sick.

I am very sick. My skin is turning gray and cracked. I'm weak, always tired, and in pain. My hair is falling out, but it's just thinning. My heart is pounding hard at everything...

and that is my update. I will be headed off to bed now.

4 comments:

Hope said...

I hope you feel better! We are still going to love you no matter how much hair you have or don't have! I hope you get lots of rest today!
Hope you feel wonderful tomorrow for your birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JO
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
I know i'm a day early, but I want to celebrate you as long as I can! It never hurts to celebrate a day early.

Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Jo,
Focus on when you are feeling better. Happy Birthday Jo. We love you.
Randy, Cindy and Denise

Anonymous said...

Jo, hope your able to get plenty of rest so you have the energy you need to enjoy your Birthday tomorrow. I have a couple remedies for your dry skin. A bath with baby oil in the water...does wonders for dry skin. There are also two different types of lotions that you can get from the pharmacy (without a prescription) that really help dry skin, CeraVe lotion or VaniCream (a little expensive, but worth it). If itching becomes a problem then Sarna anti-itch creme will help.

FYI...the gray skin will go away...just another one of the wonderful side effects from chemo...its all worth it to be cancer free!!!

Happy Birthday!

Kristi (Lynsay's mom)

Annaleisa said...

Hi Jo,
I hope you don't mind that I've added your blog to my blog list.
I have stage IV colon cancer and my family started my blog at the beginning of "all of this".
Please remember that this treatment isn't permanent. Get lots of rest, and it will be over before you know it.
Hope you have a happy birthday!
Annaleisa