Tuesday, January 13, 2009


Erica and I say hello! I've now just figured out how to post pictures on here. LOL! Took me awhile, eh?

Well, my books are under way and in the process of being written. I really have no aspirations for them? (If that is the right word...) However, I love to write, so I might as well write, right? hehe!

School starts the day before surgery... this semester is hopefully going to go well. If you could pray that I can keep on track with school... that would be wonderful.

More pictures will be posted soon. As well as another update. : )

Cheers!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

The picture has captured the true Jo & Erica...LOVE IT! Looking forward to more.

E Driver said...

Good thing I already have a man, or I would be in serious trouble... Wow. Here is a link to one of Jo that I love: http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii22/ericadriver/Crazy%20Pics/Photo180.jpg

E Driver said...

Oh, can't forget the parents either: http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii22/ericadriver/Crazy%20Pics/Photo143.jpg

Anonymous said...

The pictures made my day! Especially the one of your parents. I am thinking about updating my photo gallery at home with your wonderful works! Keep writing Jo - you are an inspiration to me!

Hope said...

Thanks for the pictures! It was so cool to see them and to see you having a wonderful time! I will be praying that all goes well these next few months! I'm glad you will be staying with other people for a while!Please keep posting those pictures! Have a blessed day!
Love you!

Trish said...

Oh the pictures are priceless! I think I'll be laughing about those all day!

Thanks for keeping all of us in the loop, Jo, and we'll be praying for your surgery, school, for any and all decisions you have to make. I have a hard time deciding what to wear on any given day! You're a strong person and I know you'll make it through all the choices and trials. *hugs and smooches*