
Me, first day after surgery.

Ryan and I in the pre- operation room. 
These pictures are taken the day of surgery. I have an epidural in me at this time. The story is: I got the epidural in and felt wonderful, got more medication to knock me out. The next day I felt fine and was smiling and laughing... The next day I woke up and called mom at 5 AM, wanting her to come to the hospital. I was crying and in major pain...horrible pain. It felt like a sledgehammer was banging against my skull. It was a bad time. Go figure, the epidural had leaked slightly along my spine and moved it's way up to my head, thus giving me this headache. It took a day or two to get out of my body. They moved me to morphine drip the next day....I didn't take any of it but I did take tylenol. The following day they did the Oxycotin, and well, we know how that story goes... look lower for that explanation.

These pictures are taken the day of surgery. I have an epidural in me at this time. The story is: I got the epidural in and felt wonderful, got more medication to knock me out. The next day I felt fine and was smiling and laughing... The next day I woke up and called mom at 5 AM, wanting her to come to the hospital. I was crying and in major pain...horrible pain. It felt like a sledgehammer was banging against my skull. It was a bad time. Go figure, the epidural had leaked slightly along my spine and moved it's way up to my head, thus giving me this headache. It took a day or two to get out of my body. They moved me to morphine drip the next day....I didn't take any of it but I did take tylenol. The following day they did the Oxycotin, and well, we know how that story goes... look lower for that explanation.


No comments:
Post a Comment