
Here we go with the pictures! Of course the first one is of baby Alex. That is when she was like 5 months old...I think. The next two were taken by Ryan's brother. We are in California for Christmas break. I'm opening up presents in the first and we are on the beach for the second.... the water was cold. : )
Anyway, more pictures to come. : ) I got a scrapbook from some of my coworkers, which gives me the excuse of going through all my pictures and printing out a massive amount. Wooo! I'll send out some pictures of the hospitals, cancer center, and the chemotherapy.
So, as you can tell- I'm still alive and still have my hair. (though it's short now)
A big time is coming up and I'm not sure what to do. I have to pack my stuff and move it by next week. I'll be living with other people now, instead of on my own. :/ Too many decisions for me... what to do with school, work, living, and more. Something is in the back of my head whispering to me to run away to another state or country. I wish I could...


No comments:
Post a Comment