I'm a woman...not a girl. I am a feminist but not an extremist. I have a ton to learn about life and I don't feel like I am ready to live life. I don't know what to do!
I'm a family girl. Probably my favorite thing is to go sit at little tea houses with big overstuffed chairs (or just starbucks) with the family and talk about politics, religion, philosophy, and the troubles of life. Also, once I call you family you take precedence over everything. I will feel obligated to help you in any way that I can.
I am a very strong christian and love my God more than anything. I will stand for him and will fight for him. However, I will not force my beliefs on someone and I will listen to what their beliefs are. I will never judge a person and I know the importance of forgiveness...God knows that I have needed a lot of it.
I have had one boyfriend, other than my fiancee Ryan, in my life. It lasted for three years and three months and ended pretty bad. There was a lot of religious fighting going on, this is where some of my beliefs have been shaped or molded differently over the years.
Then I met Ryan, and my life was made ten times better and he humbled me by loving me.
I'm a pretty strong-willed, tough individual. You can thank my parents for that and God for giving me logic. I also cry a lot. I think it's important to cry before you resort to anger. I'm pretty sentimental. I won't keep everything you give me but just a small gesture towards me such as taking some time out of your day to give me a hug or to sit and talk with me will make a big impact.
I love dogs, I don't have one now...but I will, sooner or later. My favorite color is green. I love flannel sheets, blankets, and earth tone colors. I hate yellow, lime green, sometimes purple and pink. I'm a pretty big tomboy. My passions are: writing, reading, exercising, sports, and the outdoors.
I like people, when they are sensible. I love Casablanca lilies, and stargazers. I also love roses and carnations. I love big books with good adventures and mysteries. I kind of have a creative mind and I daydream at least 30 minutes a day...at least. Probably more when I'm writing a story.
I have a bit of an anger, sometimes it takes me a long time to get there, but when I get there...boy I get there. Sometimes I'm pretty blunt and in your face type. However, most of the time it's in love and I'm getting my point across to you.
I really don't like it when people pick on my family. I don't appreciate it when jokes like being a bald bride because of cancer, or my niece being fat comes up...and I will straight up tell you to your face to back off.
I am very proud of the determination I have in life. Not many people can do cancer treatments, school, and work for 9 months. I've got a 6 inch scar in my belly with a few more scars from stage 3 colon cancer. I'm often times sick and often tired. I have got a lot of love to spare and I'm very hesitant about some things in life.
I also love teddy bears and wolves. :)
And that is me... well sort of. The top of the ice berg. Now you know more about the author...
Love love!
3 comments:
I didn't know that there was more to learn about our Princess - but I guess there was. Wow, so many feelings you have and such a way of expressing them. Keep it up! They will help you get through this time and we will be blessed by staying close to you through your writings! I love you, Jo!
Bonnie
I really enjoyed reading about you! I haven't met you yet, but know there will be a day when I do! Your not the only one who needs a lot of forgiveness from God! I know that i'm at the top of his list. It's amazing to me how someone can forgive me so easy and just let it go!
I hope you start feeling better soon!
I've been finding out lately that crying really helps, especially at the we hours of the night when your alone.
I'm still walking, and talking with you on this journey!
Love you!
I already knew all this, what can you tell me that I didn't already know??????? :-)
Post a Comment