I just want to write because that is what I do. I take my emotions and put it into writing.
I don't just write for the heck of it. I write because I want to get a point across, show you something, or just because there is something to take seriously.
In about 6 months I get married to my absolute favorite man of all. I, now that I'm through with cancer, cannot wait to become a Mrs. Ward. It sounds really, uuuhhhh, weird. Yup. Weird. To think of myself as something else than a Weyhrauch is blasphemy. That's not saying anything bad about my to-be-new-family. It's just me being loyal to my family. It's who I am...and have been all along.
However, I'm very excited and very thrilled to finally be with my guy. It's a good thing- marriage. It's good to start a new life, learn about it with someone else besides your parents or family. It's like the Ultimate freedom to me but tied to only one other person, who you don't mind being tied to at all. Great stuff.
It's a weird concept. One family gains a daughter, the other a son. However, both families lose their son and/or their daughter. Marriage is not a parents/ family ordeal. It's a "two only+God ordeal."
It's mind blowing to me but I'm really excited. God could not have picked a better match for me. He proposed in a unique way, that guys would rarely ever do. I love him with all I've got and really excited to be a Ward in 6 months. I've learned a lot about life in the past 10 months of dealing with cancer. All about the good, the bad, and the ugly.
Who's ready for a wedding, now that cancer is done?! I AM!!!
1 comment:
That day will be extra special to you and Ryan and will have a whole new meaning to the 2 of you! Please always make sure God is the center of your marriage!
Enjoy making those plans and enjoy that day!
Love you!!
Post a Comment