Monday, June 29, 2009

What Now?

Well, the walk went great. I had a fantastic time. I'm doing school. Which by-the-way...this is the last summer semester I'll ever do. Bah, gross. Save-the-Dates are done. Wedding plans are moving right along.

I have a PET scan on July 23rd. Doctor results the following week. Colonoscopy in October and if everything looks fine, then a surgery in November to remove my port. Oh, they said I can stay awake for the procedure. They are just going to cut open above my heart and pull the thing out. HAHAHAHHA! Ow. But it would be interesting to watch....

Anyway, mom and dad moved up to MN with Erica, Brian, and Chicky. So that sucks. I'm trying to find a job but it's more difficult than you would think. So that sucks to.

I'm sitting in an empty apartment about to disable the internet and fill up my time with long walks until I head up to MN.

The good news is that we are driving up there with some friends, who are really great. It should prove to be fun and a good time.

That would be all. Hope life is going well for you. (the strange life of not ever having cancer seems weird to me.)

1 comment:

Brian said...

keep up the good work! -E