Hi everyone!
Merry Christmas! This may be my last post until I return home. I am headed up to Longmont, CO to be with my parents today through Sunday. We are headed for Silverthorne for a celebration with the extended family of the Drivers. : ) Then I am going to California! I get to see/meet my soon to be new family! They are going to treat me to Disneyland and Seaworld. Crazy!
(by-the-way I will be thinking about all you Minnesotans and being slightly sad, for a second, that you won't be in the same weather that I will be in.... baha. ) ; )
I'm doing well, health wise... My headaches are decreasing and I'm slightly gaining back some energy. I definitely sound like myself again. Chemo is such a downer.... I'm extremely grateful to not be on that stuff when it's Christmas time.
My appetite has changed drastically. I cannot or will not eat pizza/eggs/fried anything for quite some time.
Well, that is about it. I'm off to take a lot of pictures of California!
Have a safe and very merry Christmas. My surgery is supposed to be on the 14th.... and then chemo starts in February. (which is really soon. :(
Keep praying! I hope all is well with everyone!
5 comments:
Love you lots, Jo! Have a blast in California! Know that all of us in Minnesota love you so very much ~ especially me~~~!!!!!
Miss you!!
Bonnie
I'm very jealous since I should be in Florida right now! My in laws live there! Health issues have kept us away this year!
Enjoy your trip and have a blessed Christmas!
Love you!!
How exciting! I am so very jealous of your trips! Have a wonderful time & Merry Christmas!
Hi Jo,
Your uncle Randy is flying to California also to drive back to Minnesota with your cousin Sarah. Ryan is being deployed in January. They were hoping to see you before surgery. Maybe they can meet up with you somewhere. We talked to your parents today. Have a good time with them.
We pray that you will not have to have surgery; but God is in control. It is great that most of your appetite is back. Enjoy your Christmas and have a wonderful New Year. We love you tons.
Aunt Cindy
Merry Christmas old friend.
My thoughts are still with you through your journey.
Post a Comment