Oh my goodness... I haven't kept up with this have I? My apologies everyone.
Thanksgiving- Sick. Wednesday- an ok day until nighttime, then disaster struck.
However, I was up at my parents and they cooked an amazing meal.
Thursday- Thanksgiving day. Sick, really sick. However! I spent my time with the Wards. (Ryan's family) They took us out (I had some really good ice cream) and then saw the movie Australia. Which is a pretty darn good movie.... just a tad bit long. I had fun. Barely made it home though before I got sick again. It was a bitter- sweet day.
Friday- Getting sort of better. Ryan was around to help me out, we shopped in the early morning hours of course and I bought Christmas presents! I'm excited to give them away! Although, I got sick again for most of the day and we just took a nap and watched a lot of movies.
Saturday- Still sick... getting sort of better. My lips are started to heal and the nose bleeds decreased. (I haven't had radiation for thurs, fri, sat, and sun.)
Sunday- I finally have a blasted day which I feel good! Ryan and I hung out doing massive amounts of homework. ugh!
Back to today... I'm slightly sick and started up radiation. ugh. I'm also getting ready to schedule surgery. I can't break my lease before March but I'll be leaving from the house soon. I have to have someone take care of me after surgery and starting next chemo. I'm going to live with Erica (my sister) in the month of February and a tiny bit of March.
My laptop and desktop are broken...and I am giving back my work computer. But I will finally make the biggest payment of my life and buy a laptop! (which nobody will touch...thanks)
So there is an update... I have 8 more treatments of radiation and a week and a half left of chemo. WOOOO!
1 comment:
I'm so excited to read some new things! I was hoping your Thanksgiving vwould've been a little better, but at least you still had fun and were with the "blessings" God has given you!
The"blessings" are the people in your life! I hope this is a better week for you!
I need to comment on death now!
love you
Post a Comment