Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Not so Good...

Not so good physically nor emotionally. I am actually the grumpiest I've ever been today, throughout this entire time. It's not because of cancer, it's because of decisions. But I will get better.

3 comments:

Hope said...

I'm lost for words at the moment. I just want to cry as to what you wrote. Thanks for sharing your emotions and your feelings. It means a lot to me, even if it's hard to hear it. Life for you has a whole new meaning.God is giving you the strength you need to do all that you are doing right now. Keep crying out to your heavenly father and to us!
I love you!!

Kathy said...

Wow! To think you are only 19 years old. I am amazed at the women you are becoming. You are always going to find people that are in their own little world, life will always be about them. You, on the other hand, will be one of those people who will see the hurting and reach out to them. I can't wait to celebrate with you when this hell is finished. Life will be so beautiful!!!!!!!!

Jo and Ryan Ward said...

Oh no.. don't cry Hope!
I believe that God will make m strong.
I hope to meet you soon.
Sometimes, I think I share the honest truth about my feelings, and some people can't take it... so I have to make edits in everything.... it is really nice to share my feelings with you and have you respond to me that way. I've never had that response before. Thank you.