Up above are some pictures of Ryan and I. We goofed off for a day in the mountains. (on the good weekend of chemo.)
In the world of Chemo:
Before I get to the middle of the storm, I believe some changes are necessary. There is just no way I can do school, work, and chemo now. I don't want to do it. It's really difficult, probably the hardest thing you could do in a lifetime. I'm sick, low motivation, and struggling to keep up the grades. School means too much to me to fail at it. SoOoOoOOO I believe my perspective will be switching here.
At the end of this month, March, I'm moving up to Longmont to be with mom and dad. Which is a good thing. They finally get to see how crappy this stuff is. :p
I am really really really tired today. I'm really tired of feeling sad all the time and I would just like to be myself again.
I'm tired of drinking warm water and eating mushy food. I'm tired of crying all the time and I'm tired of not being able to breath properly, work out when I want to, and my throat hurting all the time.
I'm tired of this crap. I just want life to go back to normal and the stress to go away. Yup.
4 comments:
I love the pictures, especially the one of you and Ryan!! I know it will be hard not going to school, and working, but you need to do what is best for you! If you are struggling with school then it's time to take a break for now!
I'm still listening to you and crying with you, even though we are a few miles from each other.
I hope you have a good week. I'll be waiting to hear more when your up to it.
Love you!
What does the title of this entry mean? I believe I will bow out peacefully...
I will bow out peacefully form work. I'm leaving while much damage hasn't been done.
Hi Jo!
I KNOW your parents are going to be so happy to have you near them......you're so fortunate to have such amazing people for your parents. I love them! Please send them my love as I send it to and for you, too, along with a big hug for you all. Keeping you close in my prayers, Jo.
Ingrid
Post a Comment