I'm doing pretty good today. Eating finally. I've been on the diet of fruit. Today I ate a banana, with green beans, and some pasta. I could actually drink water without so much discomfort. There was just a tinge of pain in my throat.
The sickness comes in waves. Along with headaches and other fun things. Eating certain things without wanting to vomit afterwards is really nice.
The area around my port (for all that are slightly confused, a port is placed under your skin... and mine is above my heart.) looks to be infected. It's really red and bumpy. I'm not too sure what that means but I'll be sure to bring it up to my doctor. I'm also requesting a different anti-nausea medication for next round. Hopefully, it won't be so hard next time.
Also- thanks for all the comments that are coming in. I really do appreciate them. I also appreciate everyone who is sending me cards. They are helping and it's nice knowing that people are thinking about me. It is a very tough time.... it's always nice knowing people are along on the ride with you.
I hope life for everyone is going well. It seems like a lot of people are getting diagnosed with certain things and that is very saddening to me. If you have a prayer request, you can send it to me and my family via a comment through here and we will be certain to pray. Also- if you don't want to send me a comment on here and would rather say it to me more "personalized," you can always send it to me through email. I may not get back to you in that day or week, because I am too sick or struggling with time constraints.... but I will get back to you.
5 comments:
I'm glad to hear you were having a better day yesturday!
If I want to e-mail you how do I get your e-mail address?
If you approve I can get it from your Auntie in MN!!
Hope everything is ok with the port will be praying there is no infection! Hope today is another good day for you!
I'm still listening so keep talking to me!!
Love you!!
I am glad you are feeling a bit better. Good call on getting different anti nausea meds. Yick. I have nothing valuable to say other than I am praying for you! We will go makeup-ing soon!
Enjoy your weekend! Hope you can have some fun with your Ryan, and enjoy the time you have together! God knew who the perfect man for you would be and he gave you Ryan! Treasure each and every day you have together! When the day comes you'll get to treasure every day with this wonderful man!
Have a wonderful weekend and we'll talk soon!
Love ya!
Hope- my email address is JWyrock@gmail.com. :)
Thanks for the e-mail! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! I will be keeping in touch with you!
Talk to you real soon!
Love ya!!
Post a Comment