We saw her again today. Planned out the treatment, calculated the chemo, and talked.
The weird thing is that she said she didn't see any elevation of anything in my blood...not even signs for cancer. Also- the CT scan didn't show anything out of wack either.
So, the only way to check for cancer for me is a PET scan and a colonoscopy. UGH. Oh well.
I will be carrying around a small bag of chemo with me for the next 6 weeks. (I know, you're jealous.) My shoulder still throbs and I'm still slightly sick with a head cold. What can you do? (besides drink Emergen-C and tea like none other....)
Oooohhhh, yeah... You almost missed the best part! Imodium might become my best friend. Nice, eh?
So there is the second update of the day. Hope all is well with everyone.
Just as a reminder- I am reading what everyone is posting. Even though I may not respond- I still love hearing your thoughts and support.
3 comments:
Yep, jealousy is what it's going to be! Wonder what the street rate is on a bag o'chemo? You could be on to something here... :)
Thanks for keeping up the blogging. It's nice to be kept in the loop! *hugs-n-stuff*
I want to be just like you! It's no wonder I get so confused about what is going on! The doctors don't even know! Let us know when you are going to have these 2 test done. Time this is over you wont want to even know what a box of Imodium looks like. This does stink that you have to keep going through these ROTTEN tests all the time.
Thanks for posting even when you don't want to think about what's going on, because I enjoy this blog!!
Keep smiling, and I love you lots!!
Immodium WILL become your best friend! I still carry it with me all the time!
Post a Comment