I had a pet scan today. A lot different than the cat scan. A longer tube (nuclear medicine engineering machine...w/e) was used and different chemicals are injected into you for the pet scan. The chemicals that were put into me this time was, in short form, an energy for the cells. ( it's what cancer cells love basically) Since cancer cells multiple about 100 times more than the normal, this will help show where the cancer is. The cancer shows up as black or like a shadow on a 3d image of my body.
However, we did not get any results. They will be coming in either tomorrow or on Tuesday. When the results come in, I'll be sure to update the blog.
Bonnie has been with us for most of this week. (my aunt) This is definitely a good thing. We are semi-tightly packed into my town home. hehe. Please keep praying. It is helping.
5 comments:
Good evening, Jo. Just want you to know that I read your latest update and am praying for you in the interim between the pet scan and the results. I'm sure waiting is hard, so wait and rely on the Lord and He will sustain you with all that you need. Remember we're all praying for you, your family, Ryan and his family. I'm glad you have lots of support! Uncle Bryan, Susan and Dan are praying for you too!
I will be praying the results from the scan today come out good. Keep being positive through this trial, even if it's difficult. He loves you!!
Keep Bonnie smiling for me, PLEASE!!!
Jo, I am praying for good results on the pet scan. I can just see you, Bonnie and your mom squeezed into the townhouse. It makes me smile. Continue to stay strong. We continue to lift you, Ryan and your family up in prayer.
Greetings from Zimmerman, MN, Jo : ) So glad you have a blog! Bonnie has shared your story with us in her prayer group and at Bethel as well. We are storming the gates of heaven with prayers for your complete healing. God is able!
teri hyrkas
Hey everyone! Thanks again for all the prayers. I am in desperate need of them. It's proving to be extremely difficult at the moment.
We are trying to keep the smiles up!
It's amazing meeting all the new people on here. Quite interesting... and fun. :)
I will be trying to be on here everyday. The journey is only beginning.... we haven't even done anything yet.
Post a Comment