Something isn't going right... well, at least I'm not certain that it is.
We do have a chance to have a surgery to save an ovary pro bono. Now it's a matter of time. When can we get in for it? Pray for that.
My laptop broke again today. It's a goner this time. I think I'll ask mom and dad one for X-Mas. hehe. My desktop computer is going out. It's had it coming for a long time now.
I can't do my classes without a computer. I would have to live at school. So- maybe it's time for me to invest in a new computer. : )
Sad thing is- what's next? Hopefully- not the car.
Oh well. Something needs to change. I'm not sure what but this is just tiring. Anyone you can rally for prayer would be nice. I'm in desperate need.
Thank you!
Cheers!
10 comments:
ugh...Up and Down and Up and Down... I'm sorry little one.
If only I could take it all away . . . I would!
You are way too far away!
Have courage, Princess!
We are praying, Jo! You can do this, through Christ who strengthens you.The joy of the LORD is your strength!
In all these things you are triumphantly victorious due to the one who loved us.
I will think of God's love for you, Jo, while reading Isaiah 40 verses 27-31.
God is able!
There are soooo many people praying for you right now, and you don't even know half of them.
I don't think living at school is a very good idea.
It's pouring rain in your life right now, but God is there and he's with you every second! Keep trusting in him! He is good all the time, even now when it doesn't look like he is.
Love you
Jo, Hope is right. You have no idea how many people are praying for you. I don't know you and you don't know me. I knew your mom many years ago and I pray everynight for you and your family. I truly believe that God is with us through thick and thin. He will be in that chair with you. Meditate on his greatness and let his grace bring you peace. He has a plan. Trust him and be strong. You can do this! Easy for me to say you may think but it's not. I was close to death once. It was only him that made me well and here I am today. It's not easy by any means. In fact, it can be a nightmare but you have got to hang on to him and collect all the support around you and than surrender yourself and let his will happen. I also pray for the doctors that God gives them wisdom to know what earthly treatments will help heal you. Now chin up and on ward!
I saw a verse today that made me think of you!! Hebrews 11:6 Without Faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.(NIV)
I hope this cheers you up a little. It may not seem like he's there, but he is, and I know you have the FAITH!
Wanted to share this verse with you!!
Love you
Ok Jo, now you’ve done it. You make me feel really bad and sell-centered. I complain about my feet, my back and my neck, that hurt. I'm getting old and more wrinkled. I only find comfort in "wrinkles" the dog. You have your bears that are cute and cuddly and a cute boy friend. I have "wrinkles". Don't tell your mom I'll just get a phone call!
What the heck are your Guardian Angles doing? Tell them to get up and take charge!! I still am very proud of you and envy your courage and strength. Also, I am jealous of your good looks. Get better and help Erica take care of my great granddaughter, Alex Mae.
Love Grams
LOL - I saw Randy's post and thought it was him that was jealous of your cute boyfriend! Okay, that made ME laugh.
Hope you're feeling more positive about things! *huggles*
Hi Jo! Kim and Jim here. You are in our prayers and everyday we think of you. I truly believe God will be with you and bless you. If you need anything let us know. Keep smiling and know you are in our hearts. We love you very much. God bless.
Hey...it's been a few days and we need an update to know how you're doing and what we specifically can be praying for. Hopefully you've started your treatments, or better yet, the cancer is gone which is why they couldn't find anything the other day! :-D Anyway, please update your blog for us. Thanks, Jo...we're praying for you.
Post a Comment